Digital Marketing solutions
Incremental use of technology in recent times has had an immense impact on the way businesses are conducted and will continue to do so with persistent advancements in technology over time. Also, as a matter of fact, we have seen a significant shift in the consumer behavior in the form of changed social interactions/ behavior.
Well, thanks to globalization and widespread of internet, social media and digital marketing are now becoming well integrated aspects of doing business.
Consumers are becoming well- aware and businesses have no option, but to adapt to the newer ways from the marketing and communication era to avoid losing out. However, adapting may not always be in the best interest of the businesses, hence a blended strategy of traditional and digital marketing could still mean handsome returns!
Here are 10 benefits of Digital marketing over Traditional marketing:
- Enlarged engagement with stakeholders: A well- sought and publicized website would aid potential clients, prospects and followers in viewing your website, looking at other available products and services, buying them, rating them as well as providing feedback. All of this, while enhancing the prospects of the business. A good website, is the equivalent of a online visiting card, with much more print space.
- Instantaneous publicity: Digital marketing allows businesses to instantaneously publicize online within a matter of few minutes as compared to the time- consuming traditional methods such as distributing sales flyers. Usage of social media may be the most effective for sharing breaking news and enabling your messages to be communicated on a larger scale and quicker, through mere ‘share options’.
- Concurrent results & High measurability of efforts : It helps to track the traffic coming to the website, almost simultaneously, measuring important facets such as the conversions, demographics of the audience, their locations, peak trading times and much more, all offered by Google analytics.
- Reduced costs: High advertising costs for both visual and print media can be replaced for more effective and marginal costs by using digital marketing by establishing successful online marketing strategies.
- Brand development: Targeting the needs of the target audience becomes easier by maintaining a website which contains quality worthy content. This gives a boost to the value generation and leads to the generation of newer opportunities. The same can be achieved via email marketing and/or social media channels.
- Leveled field for competing: Strong digital marketing strategy allows diverse businesses to compete with each other on similar lines irrespective of the size. A website with good repute, which entitles its customers to a smooth customer journey, is unparalleled. Also, in most cases , a small company can use the very same tools and techniques as a big company to play out in the same market.
- Simple to measure: Google Analytics makes it easier to measure specific goals. It provides more in- depth reports of the data while making large chunks of consumer data comprehendable to all businesses. Google analytics has integrated with AdWords and launched real time analytics, all making the process even more manageable and aiding in value creation.
- Non intrusive communication: Email marketing is a non – intrusive way of communicating commercial or fund raising messages to an audience, usually potential customers while giving them an option of opting out of the regular email alerts as per relevance, opposing the traditional marketing gimmicks such as calls and messages at inconvenient times.
- Greater exposure: Digital marketing opens up doors to an international platform for businesses because even a single marketing campaign can be viewed worldwide. Costs of launching a campaign against traditional methods, is considerable. However, one should view it as a long- term investment and can also optimize the key word search content.
- Scope for refinement of strategy: Whilst gathering and analyzing chunks of consumer data, strategies can be upgraded accordingly. This method allows businesses to refurbish their strategies at any point to maximize efficacy at the fraction of cost of traditional marketing.
Happy Digital Marketing !