The Content Marketing specialist is an integral part of the marketing team, supporting both marketing and product’s content needs.
- Create, edit or repurpose weekly industry articles/content marketing materials that can be used Build brand awareness, position as a thought leader and generate leads for our clients
- Develop messaging for lead generation activities such as email marketing, web advertising and social media
- Create a minimum of two monthly organic content marketing resources to drive leads, subscribers and awareness, such as infographics, white papers, videos, etc.
- Work with marketing team to manage projects and coordinate execution of content calendar, which will define topics and content to be published across specific digital channels
- Excellent writing skills mandatory with solid verbal/presentation skills
- At least 3 years of experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and see them through to detailed execution
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, advertising technology platforms marketing automation systems, and ad formats
- Ability to ensure a consistent style across product and marketing content and channels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (marketing, journalism, communications, business, etc.)
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a content creator or copywriter