What is Pay per click marketing?
In many forms of traditional marketing , like in newspapers, you typically pay for an assumed viewership of your ad, the cost of the advertisement based on the readership or circulation numbers of the newspaper.
Pay per click marketing is a way to reach out to your customers online and pay only when they at least see your ad or better , take some desired action , like clicking the ad. The views and clicks are measurable. This is a great leap forward in terms of measuring the results of your ad spend and is made possible due to the interactive nature of the advertising medium, in this case the internet.
Pay per click is a general term and can be done on many different online channels like Google, Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, reddit, etc. However, depending on your product / services and your target audience some channels may deliver more optimal results than the others Pay per click marketing can give you immediate visibility and leads
What services do we offer in PPC marketing
- An Analysis of Your Industry Competitors
- PC Strategy Planning & Execution by experienced staff
- Ad & Landing page Creation + continuous optimization
- ROI Measurements for your campaign performance
- Continuous PPC Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Periodic Campaign Progress Reporting
- Discovery of New Market for your products / services
The following are the platforms we deal with in for PPC advertising. Click on each to know more about each service
- Google AdWords Marketing
- Facebook Ads Marketing
- Twitter Ads Marketing
- YouTube advertising
- LinkedIn advertising